OpenMDAO v0.9.2 Release Notes
This is mostly a bugfix release, following on to all the new functionality added in release 0.9.0.
- User can set require=True on any variable to make sure that a user either sets a value to it or connects something to it.
- User can set a flag on a componet that forces it to be finite differenced for its derivatives no matter what.
- Fixed a bug where GUI file deletion did not result in a confirmation dialog.
- Fixed a bug in array unit conversion.
- Fixed a GUI bug wherein right-clicking in the Files Tab to get a context menu only worked when there were files in the tab already.
- Fixed a bug that occurred when re-adding a DOEgenerator that had been removed.
- Fixed a bug where the "recording your inputs and outputs" example was broken.
- Fixed a bug where PyOpt Driver was not logging objectives to it's cases.