OpenMDAO v0.9.3 Release Notes
This is mostly a bugfix release, following on to all the new functionality added in release 0.9.0.
- Arrays as constraints: The user can specify an array of values for a constraint. The array must be a float array, of any shape. The array will always be viewed as -1:inactive, 0-:active, 1-:violated
- Documentation for the CADRE test problem was added.
- A memory leak found in OpenMDAO was fixed.
- A bug where check_gradient failed with one-letter component names was fixed.
- Fixed a bug in the reporting of supect gradients in check_gradient.
- Fixed a problem with "plugin install" and "plugin docs" commands.