OpenMDAO v0.9.1 Release Notes
This is mostly a bugfix release, following on to all the new functionality added in release 0.9.0.
- Case Recorders now automatically add timestamps.
- Fixed a bug where replace was broken for situations with objectives and parameters.
- Fixed a bug where the were errors when trying to finite difference with respect to an array in a vartree.
- Fixed a bug where array variables were broken for derivatives.
- Fixed a bug with connection of variable tree sub-vars to one another.
- Fixed a bug where variable tree inputs were not expandable in the GUI.
- Fixed a couple of bugs with numpy slices.
- Fixed a problem where CONMINdriver raised an error when run_iteration was called.
- Fixed installation problems with pyV3D, cobyla and OpenMDAO itself.