OpenMDAO v0.3.1 Release Notes
- Rearrange component context menu
- On startup of the GUI, user should see the contents of the Library tab instead of an empty properties tab.
- Produced GUI tutorial screencasts.
- User should be able to see ALL errors that occur during model creation, even during startup of the GUI.
- Docs lists version of numpy as 1.3, change to 1.6
- User can add "global parameters" to a driver
- Add a config file to project containing description, version
- Change format from zip files to regular directory under .openmdao/project
- Basic VCS functionality commit/revert replacing save/reload
- Str editor requires user to put quotes around the items they enter. This should not be necessary.
- Users should be able to view logs via the GUI
- Make it easy to clear the search/filtering in the Library pane
- User can remove individual parameters, objectives, and constraints Search history of library pane should not include items if the search query returns nothing
- Drivers are adding components to their workflows that the drivers are data dependent on but whose values are not changed during the drivers iteration.
- User should see the name of the current project as the title of the main browser window.