OpenMDAO v0.10.2 Release Notes
- User can specify that a constraint is linear when adding it to the model.
- Fixed bug where multiple top-level assembly instances prevented proper saving of case files.
- Fixed bug where when you query a case data set from a model with nested drivers, the first execution of the inner-most drivers yielded "nan" for all exterior-scope variables including inputs
- Fixed bug that exceptioned when finding entry points of a plugin if a class in the plugin inherited from OrderedDict or anything in the collections module..
- Fixed bug so users can now connect arrays to lists.
- Eliminated a recursion error that happened when using DOEdriver with integer variables as parameters.