Release Notes for OpenMDAO 0.1.3 -- 02/09/11
- 532 -- 02/09/11 -- OpenMDAO Release 0.1.3 - updating release info and sphinx config files.
- 531 -- 02/08/11 -- Updating release scripts and processes for the OpenMDAO Release V0.1.3.
- 530 -- 02/04/11 -- T421 - Doc updates: srcdocs - fixed a few misspelled words, fixed error, rewording for onsistency. Arch doc - fixed redirected link.
- 529 -- 02/02/11 -- T435 - Cleaned up the CONMIN driver and removed a redundant objective evaluation prior to the first iteration.
- 528 -- 02/01/11 -- T430 - Added several alternative representations of NaN to the filewrap parser so that they can be correctly identified and parsed as Python's "nan".
- 527 -- 01/31/11 -- T427 - Default value now appears as a field in the auto-generated documentation.
- 526 -- 01/26/11 -- T426 - Created a PythonSourceTreeAnalyser? class to make it easy to determine various dependencies in a source tree, e.g., class inheritance dependencies and import dependencies. It's still a work in progress, but you can now call find_inheritors() on a PSTA instance and get a list of all classes in the source tree that inherit from that class. This functionality is now used to detect unregistered plugins (Components, Drivers, etc.) in the OpenMDAO source tree.
- 525 -- 01/25/11 -- T422 - Keys created by ssh-keygen are now supported. In addition, the public portion of an OpenMDAO generated key is saved in ssh form in the file ~/.openmdao/id_rsa.pub.
- 524 -- 01/11/11 -- T418 - Added push_docs script to automate the process of pushing new development docs up to openmdao.org.