Release Notes for OpenMDAO 0.0.25 -- 06/27/10
- 442 -- 06/27/10 -- REL0.0.25
- 426 -- 06/24/10 -- T325 - Added socket a for a DBCaseRecorder to Driver. Added capability to CONMIN to output variables at each iteration.
- 424 -- 06/24/10 -- T324 - Changed add_des_var interface to add_parameter interface. Genetic driver now leaves simulation in the optimal state.
- 422 -- 06/24/10 -- T323 - Added a console script called xyplot to allow a matplotlib XY plot to be generated from the command line based on data from a case DB.
- 421 -- 06/22/10 -- T315 - Updated URL info in setup.py files for openmdao packages; added links to CONMIN and Genetic; added .Tag. to Glossary and deleted references to Pageant; added section on tagging to Dev Guide; made formatting changes to use more literal text; added more links throughout document and fixed a few typos.
- 413 -- 06/19/10 -- T318 - Assemblies now all have a top level Driver named "driver" that manages the Assembly's execution. Every driver has a workflow. This workflow can contain other Drivers, thus supporting nested iteration schemes.
- 412 -- 06/18/10 -- T317 - Implemented a single-input single-output iteration solver that runs a workflow while passing the output to the input at each iteration. Convergence is achieved when the change in the value of the output is less than the tolerance.
- 411 -- 06/17/10 -- T316 - domain.surface_probe implementation. This Ticket partially completes BaseRequirements T154 & T156.
- 410 -- 06/15/10 -- T314 - Added a Mimic component, which creates a set of input and output traits on its boundary that match those found in a specified model component, subject to restrictions based on include and exclude lists.